Re: Request for Comments

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:30:59 -0400

"Perhaps as low as 6 or 7 bucks with 3 colors on a white shirt, and about a
buck more for black or colors." This came from a cousin of mine in the
business. Pricing could get lower with higher quantities. I am having him
check the website now, for a more accurate quote.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-oriented databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html
deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com