Re: Request for Comments

James Johnson (plexus@seanet.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:00:30 -0700

Okay now that we have a working design. Lets get someone to make the shirt!

At 10:21 24.06.97 -0500, Scott Sesher wrote:
>We have placed a preliminary design for a DES Challenge T-shirt at the
>following URL for your viewing pleasure.
>
>http://slosh.web2010.com/
>
>Please let us know what you think. We hope to make a shirt (assuming
>we can make it the official DES Challenge shirt) available in at least
>three colors; black (with white lettering), white and a light gray.
>
>We have no cost estimate at this time, but we are working on it.
>
>Please note that the image at the above URL is a virtual shirt.

---
/****************************************************************
* "Mediocrity knows nothing higher    * James B. Johson
* than itself; but talent instantly   * plexus at seanet.com
* recognizes genius"                  *
*                                     * "Do or do not. There is
*              Sir Arthur Conan Doyle *  no try." Yoda
*                                     * "If knowledge is power,
*                                     *  than a god am I."
*                                     *     The Riddler