Re: Request for Comments

Richard J. Buchman (rbuchman@netcom.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

hey!!!! the domain i helped coordinate ranked 28th (qc.edu)... maybe the
list can be extended to 30.. :-)

i think the t-shirt looks great. another way to market them would be
to say print the first 20 then "..." then a particular domain's rank.
it would add the personal touch and probably increase sales. of
course a nominal fee would have to be charged but peoples ego are
great.. :-)

why at the end you could perhaps make $72,057,594,037,927,936.00

rich

p.s. i love the shirt. i'll probably order one and then carry around a
copy of the paper stats too.. :-) (just joking!!)