Re: Request for Comments

Scott Fendley (dsf@comp.uark.edu)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:26:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Michael K. Sanders wrote:

> If the hosts do end up on the shirt, I think they should be readable
> as well.

Agreed.

> >I do like the idea of putting
> >... 128 inetz.net nnn

I do like the idea of putting them on there. You never know they might
even sell them to their customers or give them as part of some
promotional internally. I do know of 4 or 5 people here at UA that would
buy them if they are decentally priced. I am prepared to call in (I don't
even trust 128 bit encryption either) an order for my group here at UA and
hopefully save a bit on shipping.

Also, I have a couple of the unix gurus here think the texture under the
front looks way too much like Micro$oft window's background. So they have
politely asked to change it slightly so that it doesn't promote an OS war.
I personally don't care what that the texture looks like...and I believe
someone else thought it might be something "more breathable" under that
area.

I hope they will make them available in at least sizes L -> XXL. And I
have been told that it needs to be cotton (90% or better). I am not all
they great with fashion or laundry habits...so I don't know what that
really has to do with it. But i was asked to pass it along.

Scott