Re: Request for Comments

Jason Gmoser (noggle@isoc.net)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 03:46:26 GMT

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:26:53 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>I hope they will make them available in at least sizes L -> XXL. And I
>have been told that it needs to be cotton (90% or better). I am not all
>they great with fashion or laundry habits...so I don't know what that
>really has to do with it. But i was asked to pass it along.

I hate to be a minority voice here, but if I am to wear this around I will need
at least a 3xl shirt.... I will definately buy one, no matter how large they
are, but it would be nice to be able to wear it in public. Yes, I will pay more
for the special shirt.... as long as it's black... ;)

Jason Gmoser
noggle@isoc.net