Re: "Only" export control

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:33:07 -0400

> Subject: Re: "Only" export control
> Date: Wednesday, June 25, 1997 2:49 AM
> That's kinda the same thing as people who get so upset about guns. Gun
> stores aren't selling Uzi's. Making it hard for me to buy a gun
> doesn't affect a criminals ability to get one much at all. Again, duh.
>
> Colin L. Hildinger

Exactly, criminals could care less about the law. People usually break a
law because they either don't care, or they think they'll get away with it.

Arvin Meyer
onsite@esinet.net

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a
million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire
works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
we know this is not true.