Re: Request for Comments

david b terrell (dterrell@students.uiuc.edu)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:32:51 -0500

On Wed, Jun 25, 1997 at 11:59:01AM -0400, Stephen Shimatzki wrote:

> Hmm... THAT is interesting... I would suggest (out of fairness) that the
> LAST day
> of logs Stats be used...

I beleive that had it in the following order
> for the top
> 3... SUN, PSU, CMU... Not to be snotty, but I worked hard to get PSU
> people involved
> and I'd like to rub it in the face of those that wouldn't help and
> say...
>
> "SEE!!!! WE COULD OF FOUND IT.. BUT NOOOOO You didn't want to
> help!!!!" :)

Well, first off, you're logic would be fallicious, since #128 found
it... but, I fail to see how throwing out 4 months of dedicated effort
most of which only ceased becuase people went home for the summer
constitutes 'fairness'....

--
Dave Terrell
dterrell@uiuc.edu