Re: MSNBC Article

Evan Jeffrey (ejeffrey@eliot213.wuh.wustl.edu)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 22:21:58 -0500

>Rocke> http://www.msnbc.com/news/82211.asp
>
>Ooh, that's a good article. Someone did their homework on that one.
>
>Too bad their voting thing seems broken; I can't give it a good rating.

I was able to vote on it, though I couldn't do the "When will the internet
be safe" thinggy. It just reloaded the page, or gave me an out of disk space
error. Hopefully that means lots of people are looking at it ;)

Good article. Damn site wanted about a gazzilion cookies, though.

===
Evan Jeffrey
erjeffre@artsci.wustl.edu

Let us go. Let us leave this festering hell hole. Let us think the
unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the
ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
--Dirk Gently