Re: MSNBC Article

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary (devbahn@geocities.com)
Wed, 25 Jun 97 21:51:57 -0700

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 23:14:58 -0500, Evan Jeffrey wrote:

>>>It worked for 746 or something odd people when I succesfully
>>>voted. Looks like
>>>the article made the top 10. :-)
>>
>>What did you break? Now all I get is:
>>
>>Error processing /news/82211.asp: (8007000E) Not enough storage
>>is available to complete this operation.
>>
>>...I got your scalable system right here, Billy-Boy...
>
>Just try again. I got that, then did a reload, and it came up.
>
>===
>Evan Jeffrey
>erjeffre@artsci.wustl.edu
>
>Let us go. Let us leave this festering hell hole. Let us think the
>unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the
>ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
> --Dirk Gently

There's another article, same site, with RA snips of Rocke and a
different, still-good slant to it as well.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/81218.asp

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/* E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd */
/* Death To The Mass Mailers! */
/* DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary */
/* qrionua@trbpvgvrf.pbz */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/ */
/* DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary */
/* qrionua-tnzrf@trbpvgvrf.pbz */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/ */