Re: Arms traffik

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 08:13:05 -0400

We're still here ... but nothin' much is going on. Let's stay in touch.

There is a new RC5 project competing with Bovine in Finland.
http://www.rc5.cyberian.org

I haven't decided IF or WHICH I'll join yet. Seems like a lot of bikering
and mistrust at Bovine ...not at all like the comraderie here at Deschall.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-oriented databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html