RE: Arms traffik

Albert Garrido (Albert.Garrido@nextel.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 10:48:13 -0400

[snip]

Yeppers, there's a lot of that, along with lots of ranting and raving and
commentary about it being an open list.

----------
From: "Arvin Meyer" <onsite@esinet.net>[:]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 1997 8:13 AM
To: "Michael R. McClelland" <mike-mcclelland@usa.net>
Cc: "DES" <Deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com>
Subject: Re: Arms traffik

I haven't decided IF or WHICH I'll join yet. Seems like a lot of bikering
and mistrust at Bovine ...not at all like the comraderie here at Deschall.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-oriented databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html