Re: Arms traffik

Dakidd (dakidd@mindspring.com)
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 19:30:33 -0400

bennett_t1@popmail.firn.edu wrote:

>Arvin Meyer wrote:
>
>> We're still here ... but nothin' much is going on. Let's stay in
>> touch.
>>
>> There is a new RC5 project competing with Bovine in Finland.
>> http://www.rc5.cyberian.org
>>
>> I haven't decided IF or WHICH I'll join yet. Seems like a lot of
>> bikering
>> and mistrust at Bovine ...not at all like the comraderie here at
>> Deschall.
>
>I started a Platform War on RC5 list that got me a killfile from one
>person :-).

Oh boy. What an excellent example of a constructive thing to do. I bet your
mom is proud of you, huh?

Heck, I'M proud of you! I think I'll nominate you for some sort of medal.

Bozo of the Week sounds like a good starting place.

<muttering> And they say that the internet population as a whole is geting
brighter...

Dakidd@mindspring.com +------------------------------+
+---------------------------------+ |Do you ever get the feel that |
|I will choose a path that's clear| |the story's too damn real and |
|I will choose free will -Rush | |in the present tense? -J. Tull|