Re: T-shirts

Garance A Drosehn (gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu)
Tue, 8 Jul 97 16:52:07 -0400

Icepick <icepick@pclink.com> writes:
> I've also contacted the author of the orginal design that is
> posted at:
>
> http://slosh.web2010.com/
>
> I prefer the new design for the front,

I kinda prefer the new design too, although I think we might want
to have the "break" done differently. The way the "E" is broken
on this design, it's possible to think the word is "DIES" and not
"DES". I think I'd rather have a horizontal break (across all of
DES) instead of a vertical break thru the "E".

> and would like to revamp the back. After all of the bickering
> about how many domains (if any) or what the format should be, I
> thought that something like:

I think the back as shown on the web page is a better starting
point. I think we should drop the key-count, keep the rankings,
and see if we can't list at least a few more site-names there. I
also think the name of the "winning" site should be included.

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn     =     gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer        (MIME & NeXTmail capable)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;           Troy NY    USA