Re: More t-shirt info...

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 17:17:14 -0400

I contacted my cousin in the advertising specialty (read T-Shirt) business,
who gave me a price for a Hanes 50/50 shirt, 4 color imprint on the front,
1 color on back, sizes S-XL $14.50 delivered, add $2 for 2XL and $3 for
3XL. Black or other dark colors with white lettering same prices but only
1 color, add .50 cents for each additional color (probably an extra dollar
total since you'd only print 3 colors)

The second design (just the pocket area on the front, 4 color, full imprint
on back 1 color) would be $1.50 cheaper.

That is $2 less than the previous quote, made possible because he normally
only handles larger jobs. (They can print up to 5000 shirts a day).

He needs firm artwork, and no order will be shipped without a check in
advance (no CODs)

If you all are interested, let me know via this list. I won't add anything
for my effort. The only thing I will do is set up the orders and labels. It
will take about 3 weeks from start to finish. If you could order as many as
possible by domain, that would help too. I've wanted a T-Shirt since I
started cracking code over 2 months ago. Let's do it!

Arvin Meyer
onsite@esinet.net