Re: T-Shirts

Icepick (icepick@pclink.com)
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:37:32 -0500

Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:34:11 -0500
To: "Arvin Meyer" <onsite@esinet.net>
From: Icepick <icepick@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: T-Shirts

At 05:47 PM 7/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Are there any objections to a comma separated list of all the domains that
>will fit on the back, starting with the largest crackers and going from
>there? Left to right, and listing as many as we can?

Yes.

I have numerious objections to the domain list:

1. We won't be able to list 'em all, so someone will always be bitchin'
for us to "add just one more"

2. It's busy looking, and non-appealing to the eye.

3. Should/shouldn't we list the keys? What day? How about the rates?
In what order? Totals or just for the last day?

While I wouldn't mind seeing pclink.com on the back, I'm not going to
fight for it. I think that a simple design that can be easily explained
is better. My shirt is going to be used to attract attention to our effort,
and it'd be great to have an example to what we did rather than a complicated
list of the participants.

no more no less no fear no need no height no depth too great godspeed
Thumb your nose at the man! Help crack RC5! http://rc5.distributed.net