Re: T-shirts

Icepick (icepick@pclink.com)
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:40:21 -0500

At 03:14 PM 7/8/97 -0700, James Johnson wrote:

>So do I. Let just do it!

Okay, it seems to me that (nearly) everyone still on this list
wants a shirt. After two weeks or so of talking about it, little
has been done.

This is a classic example of the "too many cooks in the kitchen"
syndrome.

If you want a shirt and are artisic, make up a .jpg or a .gif, and
post it somewhere.

Once we have artwork, we can send it in, and everyone can start ordering.

If no artwork gets made up, no shirts will get made up. Simple enough.

>At 02:34 PM 7/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>Personally, I prefer the alternative back that was suggested: The
>>encrypted message, the number of keys, the correct key, and the decrypted
>>message. I find that much preferable to a list of domains.

no more no less no fear no need no height no depth too great godspeed
Thumb your nose at the man! Help crack RC5! http://rc5.distributed.net