Re: Vote For T-shirt design...

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 23:48:30 -0400

----------
<deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com>
> Subject: RE: Vote For T-shirt design...
> Date: Tuesday, July 08, 1997 11:10 PM

> Simple vote, then. I guess we've all voted for the EXISTING
> design. Now let's produce the damn thing.

The problem with this is that the guy who did that design owns the
copyright. He has not responded to e-mails, phone calls, or faxes to see
whether he wants to do it himself, or have someone else do it. He was
supposed to have mailed a disk a week and a half ago, but hasn't. The only
reason that I know he even exists is his web site.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions
Database Development - NT Systems Engineering

"The question for your company isn't:
'Where do you want to go today?' but
Where do you have to be tomorrow?"

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net