RE: Vote For T-shirt design...

Duane T Williams (duane@cmu.edu)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 00:10:49 -0400

Adam Haberlach wrote:
>I guess we've all voted for the EXISTING
>design. Now let's produce the damn thing.

We have not all voted for it, as evidenced by the fact that several people
have expressed a desire for an alternative. It is not obvious to me that
everyone who expressed an interest in a t-shift at Adam's web site is
willing to buy any design whatsoever that someone produces.

I think that Matt Curtin had the right idea. Whoever is willing to
undertake overseeing the production of the shirt should step forward right
away. We should select one such person and then we should have a one week
period for people to submit graphic (not verbal) designs. Then we should
vote and the winning design can be offered for sale.

Duane