Re: More t-shirt info...

Icepick (icepick@pclink.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 08:58:41 -0500

At 03:43 AM 7/9/97 GMT, you wrote:
>OK, looks like we've got at least two t-shirt producers willing
>to take on the job.
>
>>Perhaps we should try a different kind of vote on the t-shirt
>design. I've seen lots of suggestions for improvements, etc.
>Obviously, we're never going to have a perfect design that
>pleases everyone.

Prediction: This shirt will never get made.

My solution: I'm gonna run off a batch of 1, because *I* am
going to get one. Period.

>So, does anybody really Hate the original design?

The orginal front sucks. The new suggested front is great.

The orginal back sucks. Forget the domain listing. Impossible
>to please everyone.

If I were an artist (or hell, even had Photoshop or something)
I'd whip out a design.

no more no less no fear no need no height no depth too great godspeed
Prove RC5 is weak! Break it! http://rc5.distributed.net/