My Vote: Meggs Was: Yet another T-shirt design

Michael R. McClelland (mike-mcclelland@usa.net)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:53:54 -0500

I like the pocket and the attitude on the back. Drop Reno and add Saddam
(Insane) Husein or Ollie (I was only following orders) North. Just
suggestions.
We should stick all these fine designs on One Web page, send out a FINAL
NOTICE, VOTE. Send the top design(s) to the Shirt Factory and let them
handle what they do best. One last message to everyone(re: where to buy),
and Deschall (list) is (glorious) HISTORY!
I'll supply Web space but let me know one day ahead of time. I only check
my mail once a day. Evenings.
Let's do it.

----------
> From: andrew meggs <insect@antennahead.com>
> To: deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com
> Subject: Yet another T-shirt design
> Date: Wednesday, July 09, 1997 2:43 PM
>
> By request, I worked up art for the T-shirt design I mentioned way back
in
> June. It's at <http://www.antennahead.com/~insect/shirts/>. The theme may
> be a little too controversial or political or radical or hardcore for
some
> people, but *I* like it.
>
> >Front pocket: broken key, "DESCHALL 1997".
> >
> >Back: Get some photos of various controversial figures -- Clinton, Jesse
> >Jackson, Newt Gingrich, Buchanan, etc., maybe even some old shots of
Stalin
> >or J Edgar Hoover. Convert them to line art in photoshop. Slogan: "If we
> >can break it in our spare time, imagine what they can do to your
privacy."

> Feedback is welcome, but no matter what design is used, let's get this
> thing rolling!

> Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries,
Inc.
<http://www.antennahead.com>