Re: Yet another T-shirt design

Noah Romer (klevin@eskimo.com)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, andrew meggs wrote:

> By request, I worked up art for the T-shirt design I mentioned way back in
> June. It's at <http://www.antennahead.com/~insect/shirts/>. The theme may
> be a little too controversial or political or radical or hardcore for some
> people, but *I* like it.
>
> >Front pocket: broken key, "DESCHALL 1997".

I absolutely love the front. The way you did the encrypted/decrypted
message is the best I've seen yet. However, I most likely wouldn't buy a
shirt w/ the political content of the back (just doesn't work w/ my
political neutrality). If you don't mind, I'd like to snag the pocket
graphic for a background on my computer.

--
Noah Romer              |"Calm down, it's only ones and zeros." - this message
klevin@eskimo.com       |brought to you by The Network