beowulf

Rheumatobates Hirticulidiablo (mathboy@sizone.org)
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:58:58 -0400 (EDT)

then Stephen Shimatzki's all..

> Stephen Langasek wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Michael R. McClelland wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks, and please give me some suggestions for links on my lame
> > > distributed computing page:
> > > http://www.iaonline.com/users/drizzt/distrib.html
> >
> > We-ell, I notice you have a link to Parallel Virtual Machine, so this link
> > may also be of interest... http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linkux/beowulf/ is
> > a cute little project developed by the same Donald Becker who has written

> Tried going there today... didnt work.. :( Bad URL?

INVESTIGATE!!! I found this:

http://cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov/~becker/beowulf.html

there are links to this right off the Linux documentation project
(http://www.linux.org)

/kc

--
Ken Chase mathboy@sizone.org Sonic Interzone $free$ email/news Toronto Canada
Join the DES Challenge! Wake up the US Govt!   www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm

NB:Only 16000 P200-months CPU req'd to recover 56-bit IBM alliance keys! ** U.S. EXPORT LAWS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR COUNTRY: DEVELOP YOUR NATIONS' OWN CRYPTO-EXPORT INDUSTRY! USE 2048bit KEYS FREELY! FLAUNT YOUR SOVEREIGNTY! **