Re: My Vote: Meggs Was: Yet another T-shirt design

Charles R Ward (crward@netins.net)
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:15:37 -0500 (CDT)

Of all the proposed shirts I've seen, I like Andrew's best.

As for choosing one, why not everyone with a design and ability to produce,
submit it to Rocke for approval, then produce it.

There are enough of us to support several shirts. If any one produces Andrew's
I'll take one of each.

Charles