Re: Formal T-shirt vote

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:05:00 -0400

At 1:50 PM -0700 7/13/97, Adam Haberlach wrote:
> I have set up the last T-shirt vote I will run for the DES
>Challenge victory shirts. We have five submissions, running from
>political to cute, and we have a choice of color.

Actually, there are 6 submissions, but only 5 that are listed on the voting
page. I worked up a shirt that had most of the graphic elements of my
political one (front pocket, encrypted<-->decrypted text block), but with a
non-political slogan in place of Bill Clinton, etc.

I suspect people might like to be able to vote for it. It's at
<http://www.antennahead.com/~insect/shirts/> along with my original design.
If you like it, you get to wait until Adam gets his act together to vote
for it.

Also, the shirts I designed are the shirts *I* designed, and contrary to
what the voting page suggests they are not in any way affiliated with
Antennahead Industries, with the exception that I have personal web space
there.

Please fix both of these things.

> If you wish to submit a T-shirt, please post it someplace and
>notify me, or E-mail it to me. I will add it to the voting page, but I
>will not re-start the vote.

Considering that the second design was circulating for 48 hours BEFORE you
started the vote, that's a poor attitude.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>