Re: Formal T-shirt vote

Michael R. McClelland (drizzt@iaonline.com)
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:17:43 -0500

----------
> From: Duane T Williams <duane@cmu.edu>
> To: deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com
> Subject: RE: Formal T-shirt vote
> Date: Sunday, July 13, 1997 6:59 PM
>
> > >Considering that the second design was circulating for 48 hours
> > BEFORE you
> > >started the vote, that's a poor attitude.
> >
> > You're exactly right.
> >
> > ---
> > Adam Haberlach
>
> Well, there is nothing that makes Adam's vote official. We can just
ignore it.

The following is a quote from Duane(7/8/97):

"I think that Matt Curtin had the right idea. Whoever is willing to
undertake overseeing the production of the shirt should step forward right
away. We should select one such person and then we should have a one week
period for people to submit graphic (not verbal) designs. Then we should
vote and the winning design can be offered for sale."

Duane

??? I'm sorry but isn't Adam doing exactly as you suggested? Vote and be
happy! (-:><:-)

mike-mcclelland@usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1124/
The Lightning in a BrainStorm is caused by Eclectricityİ