Re: Formal T-shirt vote

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 23:47:43 -0400

I think it's good that Adam has taken the initiative to get this thing
going. It's about time we quit playing with "I'd like this" or "yes, but
let's change this" and start putting together a concrete plan to get it
done.

Adam is the first, and thusfar only one to say let's JUST DO IT ! To me
that makes sense. Perhaps he was a bit abrasive, but he, like many of us,
is getting impatient with all the indecisiveness.

If any of you have ideas, e-mail him, and he'll add them to his page. There
is no reason why this has to drag out forever.

Also, if there is a lot of interest in more than one shirt, more than one
will be made. Believe me, if 5,000 want one shirt, and 4,000 want another,
both will be made. There is no reason not to. The screen costs are about
$70 or $80 dollars, depending on the number of colors. So that if enough
people want any style, the cost is absorbed. Plus, even if only a few
hundred wanted a particular style, if they were willing to divide the extra
cost, they could have what they wanted.

Do we want T-Shirts or not? If we do, let's stop this bickering, and get on
with it.

Arvin Meyer
onsite@esinet.net