Re: T-Shirts

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 22:02:22 -0400

Hi guys,

The count I got from my database confirms Adam's count. We will still need
to do 2 things to start geting the shirts made. First we need concrete
orders, placed through a cgi script on a web site. I don't have a website,
but I've written a database to track the orders, payments, make the
shipping labels, etc. Maybe Adam will volunteer to put up another page for
orders, In any case, I have an Access 97 database, or a Access 7 database
(with the necessary fields) for anyone willing to do the cgi and web page.

Second, we need the artwork from Scott Sesher, if he wants us to have it.
The T-Shirt printer has a copy of the jpegs, but he says that they are not
detailed enough to work with. Scott was supposed to send him a disk, well
over a month ago, but never did.

If anyone can get in touch with him, we'd all appreciate it. (I don't have
his e-mail address anymore) He didn't even vote, so I don't know if he's
interested or not. Maybe Matt Curtin has his address in the mailling list
archives.

If not, the antennahead#2 shirt got only 2 less votes, and in fact there
were more of us interested in those designs. That shirt was designed by
Andrew Meggs, I have his e-mail address, but if he's interested, and reads
this, just e-mail me the original file.

I'm ready when you guys are.

Arvin Meyer
e-mail: onsite@esinet.net